Monday, July 20, 2009

My Faith Did Not See This

The family is now...back to eleven!!!!  Josiah's, whose real name is Christiana (if I remember correctly), mom has found him!  He was kidnapped in a town that is a 3 hour drive away.  No clue how far in km.  His mom was able to track him to the police station he was taken to and then they brought her to us!  PRAISE THE LORD!!! 

I have no more words but will simply sit now in awe of our Lord.  He can do more than our wildest imagination.  He's the one who gave us our imagination!  How great is our God.  Thank you for your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for that baby boy and his mama!Praise God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! I'm glad he was reunited with his mama, how scary for her to lose her baby. Thank the Lord all ended on a wonderful note!
    wendy

    ReplyDelete