Sunday, May 31, 2009

On the Road Again...or in the air

Just a quick update.  The flight to NYC was uneventful and my day here has been relaxing.  No 'touristing' just a nap, a walk, dinner, and time in the Word.  May this week we all "feed on His faithfulness" (Psalm 37:3).  I pray I will.  Tomorrow at 1100 is the flight to Johannesburg, South Africa with a short 2 1/2 hour layover and on to Mozambique.  Just an FYI, it may be a bit before I am able to arrange internet access so please be patient with me but pray for me as you remember.  Until then.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, I have been thinking and praying for you all day! Keep in touch. Owen says to wave in the direction of Durban as you head to Mozambique!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    Sending lots of prayers and love your way. Praying for you and Neddie and all of the little kids. J and L and I were just talking about you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete